Friday, September 7, 2007

Christmas card designs are coming to town

I know, I know, it's still hot and humid outside. And, I'm definitely NOT someone who starts thinking about Christmas before Thanksgiving... unless it comes to holiday cards. I've been doing some shopping and have purchased some really clean, crisp, and whimsical designs. I've also been busy creating some of my own. Here are a few that I'll be offering this year. I've got many more to choose from. These can be customized and colors can be changed on most of them. If I've already taken your portraits, I'd be happy to create a card for you. If you haven't, I'd suggest booking a session soon. This fall is very busy, and I'm already got several bookings in October, and have limited slots in September. Prices for flat cards printed on photo paper start at about $1/card. Flat cards and folded cards are available on cardstock as well.










No comments: