Sunday, September 16, 2007

Calling All High School Seniors

Can you believe that 17 years can go so fast? I can't believe how my kids have grown, and I know in the blink of an eye they'll be taking the ACTs, applying for college, and getting ready to pack up their rooms and decorate their dorm.

Now is the perfect time to get those senior photos taken. I offer creative sessions that match your personality. What that means to you is that you get more than the typical cookie cutter session. Specifically, we'll work together and have a lot of fun. Your senior session includes time in my studio, and up to two outdoor locations. You'll get several outfit changes to capture the various moods and and aspects of your personality. The outcome? Senior portraits that you'll love for years to come.

Here are some from a recent session. Call me to set up your appointment while slots are available. I only do one senior session per week.







No comments: