Thursday, March 5, 2009

Going Green with Green Tree Industries

It's something that I've been trying to be better at. Recycling is a given; we do that with ease. I keep our thermostat low. We traded out most of our bulbs for the compact fluorescent. So, when I had the chance to photograph these really nice Green Totes, I was ecstatic! Here's one sneak peek. I'll post more tomorrow. And I have a funny story, too. So stay tuned.

Oh, and doesn't the produce look amazing? Mmmm. I'm actually craving a salad right now. And I NEVER crave a salad at 10:30 at night. Chips or candy, sure. But, a salad, not a chance. Except for now. It must be the bag that makes the healthy stuff look so good.



The company is called Green Tree Industries. They make a wide assortment of these reusable shopping bags. More on them later, too.

3 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Julie this is an absolutely amazing product shot!!!! AWESOME work!

Allison said...

Perfect product shoot Julie. Both this and the others from the session are perfection. Outstanding work!

meggie said...

these are all so cool Julie!!!! well done, perfect shots and great bags!!