Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lake Michigan

A really great client wants some beach images in a few weeks, so I went out recently to scope out a good spot. My husband suggested Hawaii. Ha ha ha. I found a great local spot here, at the Wilmette Beach. I love the grasses, sand, and blue waters. It was pure delight to see my kids laughter as they ran in and out of the waves. I'll maybe post some of those shots later. But, I really liked these more formal ones. The second image has a filter applied to give it a bit of a mysterious, dreamlike feel.

6 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

These are precious Julie! Love the colors.

sherry boles~ said...

What a beautiful location...and beautiful kids! :)

Allison said...

BEAUTIFUL Julie! I love these!

Denise Snyder said...

LOVE these Julie! What a great spot you found!!!

Ali said...

What a beautiful setting for portraits. Made even more beautiful by your photography Julie.
You adapt yourself from studio to natural light superbly.

Hayley said...

Gorgeous Julie!! Perfect setting for pictures :)