Thursday, March 20, 2008

April is filling up! Call now!

Holy smokes! I've been getting several calls, and my April is booking up rather quickly. I know a few people out there still want sessions... so I suggest you reserve your session soon, especially if you'd prefer a weekend.

Here's my Saturday availability:
April 5 - afternoon opening only
April 12 - completely booked
April 19 - early morning (8:30am) or after 2:00pm
April 26 - completely booked

I also schedule sessions during the week (mornings and late afternoons). And, I will do Sundays, but I limit these because family time is important to me.

Also, just as a heads up, I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks in May, so if you're thinking of a May session, call now because between Mother's Day weekend and our vacation, there simply aren't enough weekends.

No comments: