Friday, August 22, 2008

I love this barn!

I've been dreaming about this barn for two years. I'm not kidding. I drive past this barn almost every day, and every time I think "I've got to ask permission to take photos there". But, I never do. I keep kicking myself and looking for new locations, but never ask about this most beautiful barn and property. Today I did.

I was out with a girlfriend taking pictures of our four kids. I asked permission, and the owner, the nicest gentlemen, said 'yes'. I really wanted to take his image, because he had such character. His face, what he was wearing, everything. I would have loved to capture him in his element. But, unfortunately, he's allergic to photographs. His words. Funny, right? So, as we walked around his property, I was just stunned at the amazingness of it. I just love it. Here is a sneak peek of Harry's barn.








3 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

I cant wait to see what you do there Julie! I know it will be fabulous!

Allison said...

I love this shot, Julie! I can not wait to see what else you do with this great property!

Hayley said...

Awesome barn...and awesome pics!! Can't wait to see some sessions here!!