Monday, August 25, 2008

Second Place!

I learned today that my image of baby "V" entitled "Adorable" went beyond the finalist stage, and was awarded a 2nd place prize. Hurray!!! So, out of 22,900 images that were entered, 481 finalists were awarded in all the categories. Then, from these 481 finalists, they select the actual winners. There is a single first place winner, and 10 2nd place winners in the people category. Pretty cool, hugh?

Click here to follow the link to see all the winning images.

I really love what I do... but it's even more fun when I get to work with such nice and adorable families. So, thanks to the "S" family, who live all the way in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, for bringing in your super sweet family. :)

3 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

Yay, Julie!! Congrats! :)

Hayley said...

Julie, huge congrats!! Such an adorable image!! :)

Denise Snyder said...

Well deserved Julie! That image is priceless!!!!!