Thursday, August 16, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

It's been a busy summer, and I'm so fortunate to have had some great people to work with this summer.  I'm so thankful for many loyal clients who return again and again.  I love when clients become friends.   Here's one great family I got to photograph with in July.  I have to give credit to this family, too, who braved the heat and humidity and still look cool.  


I first met them when this handsome guy (below) was just a little one.  And, he still cracks me up with his energy, expressions, and creative use of my props.  The shot below was not what I intended, but perhaps the photo session was too much work that he needed to take a rest.  This was too cute not to capture.

And, I just had to add one more because this girl has the most beautiful eyes.

More blog posts to come from recent sessions...

No comments: