Friday, July 24, 2009

Bad Blogger

That's me. I'll admit it and take full responsibility that I haven't posted anything for a while. It's not that there isn't good stuff to post. The truth is that there's too much to post, and just not enough time. So, I put my nose to the grindstone and try to get the editing done. Lots of sessions. Lots of great and fun sessions. Lots of really fun people. Lots of awesome images. But... not enough time to post them at the moment. So keep checking back. :)


PS. The studio will be closed from August 3rd - August 11th. And this vacation, I'm not taking my work with me. Heck. There probably won't even be internet. Is that even possible these days? Anyway, because of this, turnaround times on orders and proofs will be slightly longer than usual.

No comments: