Monday, February 2, 2009

Cinderella in Real Life

There we are tonight, finishing up dinner. My daughter is being the best helper in the world, and is taking everyone's plates to the dishwasher. Plate after plate. Six of them. Silverware, too. And she's doing this with a smile on her face. Then, she asks my husband if there is anything else she can do. He jokes and says "my laundry". So, she takes his plate and puts it in the dishwasher and then runs off out of the kitchen. I figured that she was running to the bathroom. A minute later she shouts "Dad, what do I do with your laundry???" Of course, we bust out laughing. What a sweetie. It's the moments like these that make all those tantrums worthwhile.

Oh, and I had to take a super quick snapshot of my happy Cinderella who just happened to be wearing her Cinderella dress.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh goodness, Julie. This is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

so cute, don't you wish you could freeze them like this??

Denise Snyder said...

Sooooooooo adorable Julie!!! How appropriate that she is dressed as Cinderella! :)

Laura Lynne Photography said...

cute story! Do you think she could hang out with Gabby for a few days and pass that goodness along?! :) she is so beautiful Julie - love your images of her.

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Thanks everyone! This was the photo that broke my camera. Well, it actually broke before this image. And, I took this image with a broken camera. It obviously works, but when looking through the lens all I could see was a small circle through the middle.