Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New prices and a better value

I know a number of folks out there put booking a session on the back burner during the crazy holiday season. I want to let everyone know that effective January 1st, my new prices will be in effect. I'm still doing the analysis on my business plan and fine tuning some things, so I can't yet lift up the velvet curtain to unveil them.

The good news is that with the new prices, I'm convinced that you'll receive a better value for your investment. Here's just a few ways:

  • I'm making some serious upgrades to my studio in the next few weeks. My lighting will be even better. Just wait until you see how good it makes you look!
  • I'm investing in some new backgrounds that will add variety and uniqueness to your portraits.
  • I've picked out some new props that are perfect for babies and small children.
  • A brand new gallery will showcase various products (canvases, framed images, handbags, jewelry) so you can see, touch, feel various items.
  • Portrait collections will be available to provide even better value. Don't worry, you can still order a la carte, if that's your thing.
  • Wall display options will be included in your proofs, to help you get ideas for hanging your treasured portraits in a way that makes an artistic, decorative, and sentimental statement in your home. No more stressing out about where and how to hang your portraits. I'm here to help.
  • For ordering sessions, I purchased a brand new 21" LCD monitor that is top-of-the-line for graphics. What you see on my monitor will be exactly what you get from my lab.
If you book a session in 2007 for Jan., Feb., or Mar., 2008, and keep your original appointment, and place your order within 10 days, I'll guarantee my 2007 pricing. This offer expires Dec. 31, 2007.

-

No comments: